Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Manufacturer
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer care. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Manufacturer
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Manufacturer
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Manufacturer
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Manufacturer
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This package allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.