Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Nautilus
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost options. Vape Tank Nautilus
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Nautilus
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Nautilus
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Nautilus
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.