Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank No Coil
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer service. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank No Coil
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank No Coil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank No Coil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank No Coil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This set allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.