Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank No Need Recoil
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced choices. Vape Tank No Need Recoil
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank No Need Recoil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank No Need Recoil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank No Need Recoil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.