Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank No-Spill
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a terrific, affordable options. Vape Tank No-Spill
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank No-Spill
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank No-Spill
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank No-Spill
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.