Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Overhang
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and amazing customer care. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a terrific, affordable alternatives. Vape Tank Overhang
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Overhang
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Overhang
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Overhang
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.