Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Pen
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer care. They provide a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Tank Pen
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Pen
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Pen
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Pen
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.