Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Pico
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible customer care. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Tank Pico
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Pico
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Pico
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Pico
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This package allows you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.