Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Products
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They provide a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Products
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Products
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Products
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Products
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This set permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.