Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Reviews 2016
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing customer care. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Tank Reviews 2016
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Reviews 2016
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Reviews 2016
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Reviews 2016
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.