Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Reviews 2017
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer support. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a terrific, affordable options. Vape Tank Reviews 2017
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Reviews 2017
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Reviews 2017
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Reviews 2017
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This set permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.