Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Rings
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Tank Rings
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Rings
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Rings
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Rings
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.