Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Skins
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, low-priced choices. Vape Tank Skins
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Skins
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Skins
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Skins
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.