Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Upside Down
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and amazing customer support. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a great, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank Upside Down
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Upside Down
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Upside Down
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Upside Down
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set permits you to create something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.