Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Vs Dripper
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tank Vs Dripper
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Vs Dripper
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Vs Dripper
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. In addition, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Vs Dripper
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This set allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.