Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks 2015
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vape Tanks 2015
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks 2015
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks 2015
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks 2015
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.