Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Alien
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a big array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a terrific, affordable options. Vape Tanks Alien
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Alien
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Alien
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Alien
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer fantastic client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.