Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks And Atomizers
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible client service. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, affordable choices. Vape Tanks And Atomizers
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks And Atomizers
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks And Atomizers
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks And Atomizers
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to develop something that matches your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.