Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Baby Beast
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer support. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Tanks Baby Beast
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Baby Beast
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Baby Beast
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Baby Beast
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer care and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.