Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Blazer Pro
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vape Tanks Blazer Pro
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Blazer Pro
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Blazer Pro
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Blazer Pro
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to develop something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.