Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Ceramic
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer care. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tanks Ceramic
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Ceramic
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Ceramic
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Ceramic
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.