Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Cheap
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible customer support. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive choices. Vape Tanks Cheap
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Cheap
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Cheap
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Cheap
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.