Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Cloud
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer support. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, affordable alternatives. Vape Tanks Cloud
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Cloud
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide numerous blending choices. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Cloud
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Cloud
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.