Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Eleaf
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and amazing customer service. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-cost options. Vape Tanks Eleaf
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Eleaf
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Eleaf
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Eleaf
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.