Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For 50W
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Tanks For 50W
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For 50W
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For 50W
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For 50W
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This package enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.