Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For Alien 220W
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tanks For Alien 220W
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For Alien 220W
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For Alien 220W
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For Alien 220W
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.