Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For Cannabis
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and amazing client service. They provide a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, inexpensive choices. Vape Tanks For Cannabis
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For Cannabis
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For Cannabis
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For Cannabis
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.