Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For Flavor
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tanks For Flavor
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For Flavor
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For Flavor
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For Flavor
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.