Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks From China
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tanks From China
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks From China
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks From China
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks From China
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This set permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.