Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Gold
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vape Tanks Gold
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Gold
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Gold
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Gold
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.