Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Kanger
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a great, low-priced choices. Vape Tanks Kanger
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Kanger
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Kanger
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Kanger
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This package permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.