Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Leaking
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer support. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tanks Leaking
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Leaking
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Leaking
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Leaking
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.