Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks List
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing customer support. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-cost choices. Vape Tanks List
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks List
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of blending choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks List
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks List
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.