Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Not Sub Ohm
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced alternatives. Vape Tanks Not Sub Ohm
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Not Sub Ohm
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Not Sub Ohm
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Not Sub Ohm
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.