Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Pink
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary client service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Tanks Pink
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Pink
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Pink
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Pink
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.