Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing customer support. They use a big range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide an excellent, low-cost options. Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.