Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Don’T Get Hot
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and extraordinary customer service. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Vape Tanks That Don’T Get Hot
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Don’T Get Hot
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Don’T Get Hot
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Don’T Get Hot
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This set permits you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.