Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Don’T Leak
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a fantastic, low-cost choices. Vape Tanks That Don’T Leak
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Don’T Leak
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Don’T Leak
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Don’T Leak
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice set. This package allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.