Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Don’T Spit
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Tanks That Don’T Spit
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Don’T Spit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Don’T Spit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Don’T Spit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.