Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Hit Hard
To Start With, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer care. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, low-cost choices. Vape Tanks That Hit Hard
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Hit Hard
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Hit Hard
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Hit Hard
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.