Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Light Up
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and unbelievable customer care. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive options. Vape Tanks That Light Up
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Thank you.
The business is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Light Up
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Light Up
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a severe, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Light Up
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.