Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Stay Cool
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tanks That Stay Cool
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Stay Cool
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Stay Cool
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Stay Cool
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.