Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks That Won’T Leak
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and incredible client service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, affordable alternatives. Vape Tanks That Won’T Leak
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks That Won’T Leak
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks That Won’T Leak
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a severe, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks That Won’T Leak
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.