Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Top Fill
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Tanks Top Fill
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Top Fill
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Top Fill
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just provides an extreme, crude taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Top Fill
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.