Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks V12 Tank
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They use a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tanks V12 Tank
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks V12 Tank
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several blending choices. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks V12 Tank
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks V12 Tank
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.