Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks Wholesale
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, affordable choices. Vape Tanks Wholesale
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the company. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks Wholesale
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks Wholesale
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks Wholesale
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit permits you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.