Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks With Juice Flow Control
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing customer care. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Tanks With Juice Flow Control
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the product or brands so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks With Juice Flow Control
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks With Juice Flow Control
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks With Juice Flow Control
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.