Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks With Lights
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer service. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, low-priced options. Vape Tanks With Lights
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks With Lights
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks With Lights
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks With Lights
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.