Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Address
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable customer support. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a great, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Address
Disclosure: As part of the review, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in many methods. Additionally, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Address
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Address
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Address
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply fantastic customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.