Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Alien Kit
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-priced alternatives. Vape Wild Alien Kit
Disclosure: As part of the evaluation, SoDrunk.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the costs of running this site.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Alien Kit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Alien Kit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally good when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Alien Kit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I likewise learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This package allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.